What Antivirus Center does
Antivirus Center infiltrate computers through the use of trojans. When the program is installed, it configures itself to run every time when you start Windows.
Once started, Antivirus Center will imitate a scan and list a lot of infected files. It states that your computer is infected with adware, trojans, worms or malware and that you should purchase AntivirusCenter to remove these infections. Obviously, such results are a fraud, the program want to scare you into thinking that your computer is infected with malicious software.
While Antivirus Center is running, it will stop Windows legitimate programs from running, display various misleading alerts, nag screens and notifications. Of course, all of these alerts and notifications are a fake and like a fake scan should be ignored.
As you can see, Antivirus Center is absolutely useless and what is more, even dangerous software. The program isn't able to detect, nor to remove any infections from your PC. Thus, do not purchase its full version! Instead, please use the Antivirus Center virus removal guide or the instructions below to remove this malware from your computer for free.
How to remove Antivirus Center
1. Reboot your computer in Safe mode with networking.
2. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware. Double click mbam-setup.exe to install the application. When installation is complete, make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
3. Once the program has loaded you will see a screen like below.
4. Select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan. When the scan is done, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. You will see a list of malware that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware found on your computer. Note: list of malware may be different than what is shown in the screen below.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - lists of malicious software
5. Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. Once disinfection is finished, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
If the instructions does not help you, then ask for help in the Spyware removal forum.